Explore Antalya Half Day
Shore Excursions: Antalya Archaeology and ethnography Museum, Hadrian Gate, Fluted Minaret (Yivli Minaret) Antalya Marina
Duration:Approx. 5 hours
Type: Cultural, Scenic
Food Beverage: Small bottle of Water
Shore Excursions Price: From $45
ITINERARY – Explore Antalya Half Day
- Antalya Museum is one of Turkey´s largest museums, with 14 exhibition halls and an open-air gallery. It covers an area of 7000 m² and has 5000 works of art are exhibited, objects that exhibiting in the museum belong to from prehistoric period until Turkish Republic worth to see.
- Hadrian Gate This is one of the best-preserved monuments in Antalya. This Roman edifice was built in 130 A.D. to honor the Emperor Hadrian. It is considered as Pamphylia´s most beautiful Gate.
Fluted Minaret the Fluted Minaret is one of the first Muslim edifices in Antalya and is an 18th century work of the Seljuk period. Its base is of hewn stone and the trunk of bricks and turquoise colored tiles, and it has eight grooves. This minaret has now become the symbol of Antalya
- Antalya Marina and the fortress the ancient city center enclosed by the sea and land walls is today called the “Kale Ici” (Inner Bailey). The streets and buildings still bear the marks of Antalya´s history. The characteristic of the houses do not lie only in their architecture but reflect the living habits, customs and social ways of the inhabitants of Ancient Antalya and are thus a valuable source of information. end of scheduled Explore Antalya Half Day
Your guide escorts you to a store around Antalya, your rendezvous point after experiencing the marketplace. Take in a carpet-weaving demonstration there is no obligation for shopping, explore the Bazaar, where the shops are organized by the wares they sell. The narrow alleys are filled with shops offering jewelry, carpets, leather ware, copper goods and more. Bargaining is expected – and half the fun.
SPECIAL NOTES – Explore Antalya Half Day
You must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10 – 50 steps. Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited the order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
What the Price Includes;
- Pick up from to port
- Service of a professional English –speaking official Guide
- Entrance fees to the sites visited, per itinerary
- Transportation by non-smoking air -conditioned luxury mini/ midi bus
- Taxes and services charges
- Beverages (except a small bottle of water provided in the vehicle)
- All item of a Personal Nature
- Gratuities to tour Staff
- Anything unless specified being included
TOUR PRICES & DATES
|DEPARTURE DATES||CATEGORY||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
|JANUARY 1 TO DECEMBER 20 / DAILY||ECONOMIC||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|STANDARD||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|COMFORT||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|FIRST CLASS||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|LUXURY||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|